Did I scare you? Just a little? Oh, come on... a tiny bit?
Oh, well. Even if I can't pull off spooky, I'm delighted to be part of the eclectic Paperie E-Team's new blog hop series, "Seasonal Tags and ATCs" -- especially since the first installment is all about my favorite holiday, Halloween!
As with every E-Team Blog Hop, Daisy from eclectic Paperie has fabulous some prizes up for grabs, and to be eligible to win, all you need to do is leave a comment at each artist's blog. It's your chance to get in the spooky spirt and check out the spectacular art my E-Teammates created! You have from today through this Sunday, September 18 to do the Monster Mash... er, I mean blog hop! Daisy will randomly choose three winners from among all the comments, and each will receive an exclusive Tag/ATC assortment, including a variety of tag sizes and surfaces, some Twinery samples, and some very cool surprise treats!
Remember to visit the eclectic Paperie blog, too. Leave a comment about your Halloween treat, and you might win a $25 gift voucher!
All winners will be announced on the eclectic Paperie blog on Monday, September 19.
The eclectic Paperie E-Team is:
Linda Ledbetter (That's me!)
Latrice Murphy and Micki Harper are sitting this one out, but please be sure to stop by the blogs and see the wonderful things they've been creating!
My tag is basically a full-on homage to the many products of Tim Holtz! It was quick and easy to make, too.
- Ranger Inkssentials #8 Size Kraft Tag, edges grunged up with a Tonic/Tim Holtz Paper Distresser Tool.
- Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Dusty Concord and Vintage Photo
- Perfect Pearls Mist in Perfect Copper
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Dies: On the Fence and Scaredy Cat
- Black Cardstock
- Adirondack Paint Dabbers in Snowcap and Pitch Black
- Spider Web and Bats stamp from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Mini Halloween set
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tiny Attacher staples
- "Haunted" letters are from Tim's Idea-ology Seasonal Paper Stash
- Ink a #8 Inkssentials Kraft tag with Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Dusty Concord Distress inks, blending the colors in the order listed from the bottom to the top of the tag. Shade the edges with Vintage Photo.
- Apply Snowcap Adirondack Paint to the spider web stamp and stamp it randomly all over the tag. Wash your stamp immediately.
- Apply Pitch Black Adirondack Paint to the bats stamp and stamp it in the "sky" area. Wash that stamp right away, too!
- Spritz the tag lightly with Perfect Copper mist.
- Die cut the fence and scaredy cat from black cardstock, and glue them to the tag.
- Cut out the sentiment and glue it down.
Thanks so much for stopping... and hopping! I hope you have a great weekend.