Update! Our friends at Simon Says Stamp have chosen a winner for Grungy Monday 36! Click here to see if it's you!!!
Good Monday, everyone! My gosh, those Valentines you guys created for GM36 were AMAZING! Simon Says Stamp will choose the winner soon and post the name on their blog, and I'll edit this post with the link as soon as I have it!
I hope you had a great week and are ready to rock what I think will be a really fun challenge:
Tim Holtz Wearable Art!
Jewelry, clothing, buttons and badges-- you're welcome to submit anything wearable, as long as you've incorporated at least one Tim Holtz product and/or technique. Idea-ology pieces are a natural fit for this challenge, but you could also decorate a T-shirt or scarf, make a hair ornament... there are so many options!
I love, love, love Tim's Idea-ology Pocket Watch, and was delighted that we used it for a project in one of his classes last fall. This is such a simple project, but every one I've seen is so beautiful and unique. You can certainly share your own version for this challenge... or, you can go in a completely different direction!
To play along at home:
- Create a piece of wearable art using at least one Tim Holtz product and/or technique.
- Post a photo of your creation on your blog or at an online, public photo-hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket. You can enter this super-sized, two-week challenge anytime before Sunday, March 4 at 8pm MST.
- Be sure to include a link Tim's website (www.timholtz.com).
- Finally, please include a link to this Studio L3 challenge post.
- Link your art below using the handy InLinks button.
- Bast in your artistic brilliance!
You're also encouraged to upload your art to the Grungy Monday album at All Things Tim, where a worldwide community of Tim fans is just waiting to welcome you!
Go out and have a spectacular week, blog friends! I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!